Michigan NKBA Virtual Kitchen and Bath Tour
Like what you see on these pages and want to be a part of the 2018 Tour?
Complete this form and we will contact you as soon as 2018 Tour specifics are available!
Although we don't know exactly what the benefits and cost will be for participation in 2018, benefits of 2017 tour participation are as follows:
- Entry is featured on this dedicated website throughout 2017.
The completed project is featured all year, providing a showcase of the designers finished work to the general public throughout 2017, with a 60 second, 360-degree virtual tour of the kitchen or bath set to music. Professionally shot and edited. A $500 value.
- ½ page kitchen preview showcasing entry in the spring edition of Michigan Home and Lifestyle Magazine’s Virtual Kitchen and Bath Tour Guide (inserted into regular magazine issue).
The kitchen preview consisted of one project photo, the designer’s headshot, designer logo and one co-op logo, and a 50 word project summary teaser. This feature alone is a $1,825 value.
- A professionally photographed headshot used in the Virtual Tour materials and owned by the designer for future use. A value of up to $250.
- A 200-word project write-up, company name, address, website, email, phone #, and designer name for inclusion on VirtualKitchenandBathTour.com Hosted on the Virtual Tour site for 12 months. Annual Tour hosting valued at $750.
- Link from virtual tour entry to designer website, Facebook, or Houzz page, etc.
- 100 Free Virtual Kitchen and Bath Tour Guides provided to each designer for use in sales in their showroom.
- Virtual Tour Guide distribution at multiple home shows throughout the state in 2017.
A couple other details worth noting.
- Your client is not identified and will remain anonymous, if you choose. No addresses or location information on the client’s home is identified.
- This doesn’t need to be a current project. You can enter as many homes as you want, so if you have a particular past project that you want featured, that will work as well.
- You are in control of the photography and will have the rights to all pictures and virtual tours
- Filming occurs mid-year of the prior year.
You must be a current NKBA member to participate in the Virtual Kitchen and Bath Tour. This event is not available to non-members. If you would like to join the association, please contact your local NKBA Chapter for an application, or visit the Michigan NKBA.